Company Incorporation for Foreign / Non Resident
Company Incorporation for Foreign / Non Resident in India is provided by TaxHills.We have made Startup incorporation services online,simple and easy for India.Click her to avail company incorporation service for foreign / non-india resident online
✔ DSC and DIN for Two Promoter
✔ Name Approval of the Company
✔ MOA & AOA of the Company
✔ Certificate of Incorporation
✔ PAN & TAN of Company
✔ File of All Incorporation Documents
✔ GST Registration
✔ Bank A/c Opening Support
Documents To Be Submitted
Passport size photos of directors
Address proof of directors
Photo ID proof of directors
Self declaration about your directorship in other companies
Rent agreement of your registered office
No objection certificate from the owner of the property of the property
Appostile Board resolution from Foreign Company
Limited Liability Protection to Directors personal assets
Many times startups need to borrow money and take things on credit. In case of normal Partnerships, Partners personal savings and property would be at risk incase business is not able to repay its loans. In a private limited company, only investment in business is lost, personal assets of the directors are safe.
Better image and credibility in Market
Private limited company is popular and well known business structure. Corporate Customers, Vendors and Govt. Agencies prefer to deal with Private Limited Company instead of proprietorship or normal partnerships.
Easy to raise funds and loans
Pvt. Ltd. company enjoys wide options to raise funds through bank loans, Angel Investors, Venture Capitalists, in comparison to LLPs and OPCs.
Favorite Business structure for Investors
Investors love to invest in Private Limited companies as it is well structured and less strings attached. Most important it is very easy to exit from a private limited company.
Easy to Sell
Private Ltd. is easy to sell, very less documentation and cost is involved in selling a Pvt. Ltd. company.
1. What documents required to set up Pvt. Ltd. Company in India?
You need to arrange very simple documents of directors like photograph, Pan card and one address proof. For more details, please fill the above details.
2. Do I have to have office (commercial) space to start a Company?
3. Who is Registrar of Companies (ROC)?
4. Do I have to physically visit ROC Office while Setting up company?
5. Is Private Limited Incorporation to be renewed every year?
6. What is a DIN?
It is similar to a PAN Card number.DIN is to be mentioned in documents while appointing a person as a director of a company.
7. What is a DSC?
8. What is Company name search? Why it is important for new company registration?
1) Keyword brand name
2) Activity word(i.e. showing nature of business like Software)
3) Business Type word (i.e. Pvt. Ltd. or LLP). For Incorporation of company, the suggested name should not match with existing companies or trademark.
9. What is MOA & AOA of company?
10. Can we change office address of the company after Incorporation?
11. What is capital of the Company?
12. Do we have to deposit Share Capital in a Bank at the time of Incorporation?
13. Does my business have to have some level of turnover to start Private Limited?
14. Does PF, GST is automatically applicable to Private Limited?
There is no automatic applicability. Provident Fund (PF), GST law applicability is same for all types of businesses like sole proprietorship, partnership firms and companies. These laws are applicable only after crossing certain threshold limits.
- Private Limited Company ₹6,499